At our practice, we offer dentures as a provisional or long-term option to patients who have lost natural teeth. More comfortable and natural looking than ever, today’s dentures can give you back the confidence to smile, eat and speak as before. Your comfort is our priority, and we’ll take the time to make sure that your new set of teeth feel right, look good and work well.
What are dentures?
- Dentures are false teeth that are usually made from acrylic and replace missing teeth.
- The base of the denture can be cast from special alloy to allow for durability and reduction for better comfort.
- They are designed to look like your natural teeth.
- They can be taken out for cleaning or when you sleep at night.
- You can choose either full or partial dentures, depending on how many teeth need to be replaced.
Why choose dentures?
With the support from false teeth, you will retain a more youthful appearance and be able to enjoy your food and speak with as much ease as when you had your natural teeth.
Are dentures for me?
More natural looking and more comfortable than ever before, today’s false teeth are a solution for patients who do not suit implants or a bridge to replace lost teeth for various reasons.
If most or all of your teeth are missing, a full denture may be for you. On the other hand, we may recommend a partial denture for those who still have some natural teeth remaining.
Dentures are also one of the more cost-effective solutions for replacing missing teeth. If you have health insurance, your provider may help you with the cost, so don’t forget to check first.
Book in today for a confidential chat about how we can help you.